671 Concord Road
Gosport, IN 47433
3.Any sick or lousy birds will be removed from the show.
4.Entries must be marked with Band Number, age/Sex, Breed. Color/Variety, and labeled as Sporting. Utility, or Fancy. Failure to do so could result in your entry being disqualified PLEASE REMEMBER TO PRINT CLEARLY. Substitution are acceptable if the entry is the same breed, age/sex, and color/variety.
5. Judging begins promptly at 9:00am. Birds may be cooped from 6:00pm to 9:00pm Friday evening or 6:00am to 8:45am Saturday morning. All birds must be in their coops and ready for judging by 8:45am Saturday. We could use all the help we can get for set-up on Friday and tear down on Saturday.
6.All birds must wear proper bands. Yearling birds must wear seamless 2012 bands. Extra bands must be removed or taped. All birds must be carried by owner/exhibitors, when possible to and from the judges cages. Gateway will not be liable for damages to birds carried by volunteer shaggers.
7. Racing Homers will be divided into show and flying divisions. Show Homers, Kings German Beauty Homers, Show Rollers, Bald Head Show Rollers, other breds no longer considered performing, working or utility birds will be judged in the Fancy Division. Please not this on your entry. Rollers will be divided into show, flying, baldhead and parlor and oriental. Indicate on entry form.
8. If birds are entered the morning of the show, there will be no holding cages provided. Such birds will be kept in the exhibitor's carrier. These birds will not be shagged the exhibitor will be responsible. Don't bother the judges,save all questions until after judging. Refer to Show Secretary first.
9. There will be a minimum of 20 birds in each breed to be awarded a Gateway Trophy. The Gateway Poultry and Pigeon club welcomes you! Please feel free to bring your own donated raffle item, birds, equipment, etc. To sponsor a trophy please send $10.00 or cash award to show Secretary no later than March 1st. 2013. There will be a lunch counter with food and drinks.
10. Gateway Poultry Association Inc. will not be responsible for any person injury or loss of birds and reserves the right to refuse any entry.
**INSIDE SALES COOP WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR $3.00 PER COOP.OUTDOOR SALE $25.00 AND MUST BE CLEANED UPON DEPARTURE**
**ALL BIRDS WILL BE JUDGED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE NPA PIGEON STANDARDS. ANDY RULES NOT COVERED WILL BE REFERRED TO AND DECIDED BY THE GATEWAY POULTRY ASSOCIATION OFFICERS. ALL PROTEST MUST BE MADE IN WRITING AND A $25.00 DEPOSIT TURNED INTO THE SHOW SECRETARY BEFORE THE BIRDS ARE RELEASED FROM THE SHOW. THE GATEWAY OFFICER AND JUDGES WILL MAKE THE FINAL DECISION. IN THE EVENT THAT NO JUSTIFICATION FOR THE PROTEST IS FOUND THE DEPOSIT WILL BE FORFEITED. GATEWAY POULTRY ASSOCIATION INC. WILL USE EVERY PRECAUTION AGAINST ACCIDENTS, THEFT, OR FIRE BUT WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF ANY OCCUR. NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ARE PERMITTED IN THE SHOW ROOM OR ON THE FAIRGROUNDS.